If you are thinking about a change in your career or if you are unemployed, it is a good idea to determine what you want and where your opportunities lie.
- Are you engaged in the tasks you solve the time?
- Are you getting the most out of your career?
- Do you develop in the right direction?
- Do you feel that your qualifications is appreciated?
- Where would you like to be in 3 years?
- Are you proud of your current work?
- What are your personal strengths? Weaknesses?
Let us help you
IDA’s career counselors can through a coaching session help you express your competences and determine your next steps, which will give you tools for planning your future career.
Depending on your needs, you can get advice in a personal meeting, over the phone or via email.
As a member of IDA you are entitled to a career conversation lasting about an hour every six months. The conversation can take place in our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, or Odense and by phone, mail, or Skype. You decide. Contact us here
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’d like to get in touch with one of the career counselors, please contact us by using the contact form in the right column. We aim to contact you within a couple of working days.