For IDA to fulfill our high ambitions, we need to develop on four points in particular. With our four new initiatives founded on the two key strategic pillars of our strategy for 2018-2020, we are looking to move to the next level.
In order to get closer to achieving our vision and fulfill our strategic ambition, it is necessary in some areas to push IDA further: To a place of increased relevance. Not only for our current members, but to a large extent also for future members. We are doing this with four new initiatives that build on the two key strategic pillars of strategy 2018-2020.
IDA's four new initiatives
- Coherent programmes for members
- IDA as the most important competence partner
- Stronger position and greater influence
- Visibility of IDA's value to the individual member
In order to move closer to the vision and fulfill the strategic ambition, it is necessary in some areas to bring IDA to the next level. To a place of increased relevance.
The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA,
In the years leading up to 2023, IDA will continue to develop our core activities:
- Our work in the regions and the professional technical networks
- Legal advice and career counselling
- Collective bargaining work and working with employee representatives, company groups and professional clubs
- Recruitment of members
- Competency development
- Events and courses
- Insurance products
- Policy work and visibility efforts
- Sustainable working life
That work has placed IDA in the strong position we are in today.