A solution to this connundrum can be an AI-sandbox run by a governmental agency, that is tasked with regulating the tech. Norwegian Data Protection Agency has in 2020 created an AI-sandbox to work in tandem with a network of private companies and public organisations on development of transparent, ethical and technologically-sound AI solutions.
During this webinar you can amon other things learn about:
1. What does it take to create a AI-sandbox in pracsis and what does it take to make it work, if you a governmental agency tasked with policing the tech?
2. Which projects and topics does the Norwegian Data Protection Agency tests in the AI-sandbox?
3. How did the sandbox strengthen agencies abilities to councel on development of the AI and to audit the companies that use AI?
4. What kind of results did the sandbox achieved so far? How does an interplan between regulation, technology and ethics work in a dynamic sandbox environment?
5. What has surprised Norwegian Data Protection Agency in their work in the sandbox and what have they learned from the experiences that was unexpected?
6. What is in the future of AI-sandbox?
You have an opportunity to ask a question on the topic of AI-sandbox, that will be delivered to speakers from the Norwegian DPA before the webinar and will make the basis of the presentation.
Registration procedure for the webinar: Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation e-mail. At the bottom of this mail you will find a link to the webinar. You log in through this link and are forwarded to the site where the webinar is shown.
Should you have any problems logging in, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com
Also check out our FAQ site where you can get answers to the most frequently asked questions in connection with webinars: FAQ about IDA webinars
It is not allowed to share the zoom link or the video link with others, or to record audio and images of the webinar.
Organizer: The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA
Sign up: Not a member? In order to sign up, you must create a user profile. Note, when creating a user profile, you will be able to access IDA's online services - you will not become a member of IDA.
Important information regarding personal data on participant lists: Your name, title and company will appear on the attendance list for this event. The participant list is available to the organizer and the other participants on the event itself, in the form of an online attendance list. In addition, at some events, name tags are provided, where your name, title and company appear. If you unsubscribe from the event, your information will not appear in the attendance list.
When you are registered as a participant at this webinar, you will also automatically receive info about the next webinar within the same subject area.