Unlocking coffee's health potential with Kaffe Bueno

Unlocking coffee's health potential with Kaffe Bueno
Coffee is NOT a beverage. Coffee grounds are not waste. Coffee is the most underutilized plant on Earth, even though it has the potential to change the world. Curious? Then join this webinar!

Caffeine is <1% of coffee. The rest are antioxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, and healthy sugars. When brewing a cup of coffee, less than 1% of these health-promoting compounds end up in your cup. The remaining 99% are intact in the spent coffee grounds. Ironically, these are responsible for the harmful emissions generated when coffee grounds decompose in a landfill or burnt for energy in the case of Denmark.

Kaffe Bueno has developed patent-pending technologies to unlock coffee’s health potential by breaking down coffee grounds into molecules and using these to produce ingredients for the industries responsible for society’s wellbeing; personal care, food & beverage, and nutraceuticals. 

At this webinar, you will learn about the potential in coffee and how can it be transformed into health-oriented ingredients to phase out synthetics and petrochemicals from your everyday products. Plus, you will be able to contribute to Denmark becoming the 1st Circular Coffee Country through Kaffe Bueno’s ongoing crowdfunding campaign.

Grab a cup of coffee … and join us to hear more about how it’s not just enjoyable in the liquid form. 

About Kaffe Bueno
Kaffe Bueno is a biotech company with a vision to transform the way people perceive coffee; from looking at it as their caffeine fix, to look at it as a sustainable health elixir.

IDA Crowdfunding
Kaffe Bueno is currently featured on IDA's crowdfunding platform where you can read more (in Danish) and support the campaign.

Registration procedure for the webinar
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation e-mail. At the bottom of this mail you will find a link to the webinar. You log in through this link and are forwarded to the site where the webinar is shown.

Should you have any problems logging in, you are welcome to contact us at: webinarsupport@ida.dk

Also check out our FAQ site where you can get answers to the most frequently asked questions in connection with webinars: FAQ about IDA webinars

Privacy info
If you would like to participate anonymously, we recommend you join by browser instead of using the Zoom software client or app, and when Zoom asks you to provide your name you can enter "Anon" or another pseudonym. Zoom processes personal information in global datacenters including USA and processing is carried out according to EU Commission standard data protection clauses. For further details, we refer you to the Zoom privacy policy available here: https://zoom.us/privacy

It is not allowed to share the zoom link or the video link with others, or to record audio and images of the webinar.

The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA

Sign up
Not a member? In order to sign up, you must create a user profile. Note, when creating a user profile, you will be able to access IDA's online services - you will not become a member of IDA.

Important information regarding personal data on participant lists
Your name, title and company will appear on the attendance list for this event. The participant list is available to the organizer and the other participants on the event itself, in the form of an online attendance list. If you cancel your registration for the event, your information will not appear on the attendance list. When you are registered as a participant at this webinar, you will also automatically receive info about the next webinar within the same subject area.

  • When

    27. okt. 2021 17:00 - 18:00
  • Where

    Webinar - In front of your pc/tablet/phone

  • Registration Deadline

    27. okt. 2021 - 14:00

  • Organizer

    IDA Bioscience

  • Available Seats


  • Event Number