Emilia van Hauen presents an insight into the next generations that are now entering the workplaces. What drives, motivates, and demotivates them and how do you get them well-integrated into the company?
• What motivates the Ys & Zs? And how do you attract and keep them?
• Myths and facts about the young generations
• 50% of Ys' & Zs' jobs are not invented yet - the job market is being revolutionized!
• The 4 demands the young generation is depending on to be successful (they believe)
• The young generations’ communities are neo-tribal. What does it mean? And how do you create them?
• Management of the next generations: What works and what does not work at all!
Registration procedure for the webinar:
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation e-mail. At the bottom of this mail you will find a link to the webinar. You log in through this link and are forwarded to the site where the webinar is shown.
Should you have any problems logging in, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out our FAQ site where you can get answers to the most frequently asked questions in connection with webinars: FAQ about IDA webinars
Organizer: The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA
Sign up: Not a member? In order to sign up, you must create a user profile. Note, when creating a user profile, you will be able to access IDA's online services - you will not become a member of IDA.
Important information regarding personal data on participant lists
Your name, title and company will appear on the attendance list for this event. The participant list is available to the organizer and the other participants on the event itself, in the form of a physical participant list and online attendance list. In addition, at some events, name tags are provided, where your name, title and company appear. If you unsubscribe from the event, your information will not appear in the attendance list.
When you are registered as a participant at this webinar, you will also automatically receive info about the next webinar within the same subject area.