IDA has entered into a collaboration agreement with NJORD Law Firm, a large nationwide law firm based in Copenhagen and Silkeborg. They provide legal advice to businesses on all areas of commercial law. Our agreement means that the preliminary meeting is free of charge.
The agreement with IDA means that you can obtain advice on the following:
- Corporate law issues including the establishment of a limited liability company (e.g. ApS, A/S, P/S, entrepreneurial companies), and restructuring and dissolution of a company, e.g. in connection with a generation transfer.
- Shareholder issues, including entering into ownership agreements and appointments/resignations.
- Employment law, including matters related to employment and dismissal of employees.
- Construction law, including entering into building contracts and assessment of potential dispute cases.
- Intellectual property law, including protection of inventions, designs, name and logo, as well as an assessment of potential violations.
- Businesses in distress, including consequences and options in connection with bankruptcy and reconstruction.
- Entering into contracts, including e.g. preparation of terms of sale and delivery.
- Tenancy law, including rental agreements.
Members will also receive a discount on hourly rates and selected standard services.