Welcome to IDA Refrigeration & Heat Pump Technology which is a science and technology society with great versatility within the fields of refrigeration and heat pump technology.
The society has approximately 500 members and is Denmark’s largest society for refrigeration technology. The society works to further knowledge of refrigeration technology on all levels and is therefore the right society for persons who work or simply take an interest in the field.
The primary functions of the society are to:
- strengthen membership knowledge of refrigeration technology and related specialist fields through lectures, conferences and courses.
- increase knowledge of research and development within the fields of refrigeration and energy technology.
- further cooperation between research, industry, trade and users.
- inform the general public of the possibilities of refrigeration and energy technology for the benefit of society.
- take part in the drawing up of norms and standards for construction and maintenance of refrigeration plants and heat pumps.