CANCELLED - Sustainable food

CANCELLED - Sustainable food
Sign up for an entertaining and educational event that will tickle your tastebuds.

Did you know that when you make coffee, you use only about 0.2% of the coffee's nutrients? Namely, the aroma, which the boiling water absorbs to turn into coffee. The remaining 99.8%, turns into coffee grounds, which are typically disposed as waste - and THAT is a waste of resources.

At this event, we focus on how we can better and more creatively utilize by-products that all too often end up in the bin instead of being included in a circular model.

You will learn more about how we can utilize coffee grounds to grow delicious, edible mushrooms at home from a Copenhagen based start-up, Beyond Coffee.

If you have questions regarding this event, you are welcome to contact teamcoordinator Jonas Lambrechtsen at

If you have problems with registration, contact member service at

  • When

    10. okt. 2022 17:30 - 19:00
  • Where

    DTU Mødecenter, Anker Engelundsvej 1, 2800 Kgs.Lyngby

  • Registration Deadline

    26. sep. 2022 - 23:55

  • Organizer

    IDA Bioscience

  • Available Seats


  • Event Number