By the seminar you will get inspired as to how to use the many built-in functions and formulars, and in particular those listed below:
Tips for the User Interface in 2016
• Absolute Cell References and Use of Names
• How to Navigate Using Names
• References to other Worksheets
Use of Built-in Functions
• What-IF Analysis
• Lookup Functions
• Error Checking
Sorting and Filtering
• Data Validation and Consolidation
• Scenario Management and Targeting
• Types and Use of own Templates
• Filter Data
• Using Formulas In Tables
Introduction to Pivot Tables
If you have any questions about the contents of this seminar, you can contact Lone Jelgren of Jelgren Consult, by phone - 22 24 00 75 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to achieve the maximum benefit of the seminar, you need to be familiar with the basic functions of Excel and able to perform the basic calculations. It is also an advantage if you have been working daily with Excel for some time. By the end of the seminar you will have been introduced to many of the smart functions that will make your Work with Excel easier.
NB Bring a laptop with Microsoft Office for Windows 2016/2013/2010 UK installed and an extension lead. The seminar is for Windows PC users - NOT Mac - who work with Excel 2016. However, you are able to participate if you use Excel 2013 or 2010. The training and the manual are based on the English version of Excel 2016.
Remember to input your email address in connection with your registration. Your email address will be forwarded to Jelgren Consult. Your email address will only be used in connection with sending out relevant files.
There will be served ice water, fruit, sandwiches, mixed soda, coffee / tea and cake
Forwarding of Personal Data to Jelgren Consult
The attendance list for this event will be passed on to Jelgren Consult, as it is necessary for the arrangement of the event to send out relevant files.
The attendance list contains your name, title, company and email address as you provided as part of your registration.
This information is solely for this arrangement. If you unsubscribe from the event, the information will not be retained by Jelgren Consult.
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.