Nurture and plan your career
Have you been working in Denmark for some years, and are you considering what your next step should be? Then join this workshop and get inspiration to shape your career path. You will have the opportunity to reflect on the competencies, situations and tasks that give you good energy and that helps shape your future desires.
Research shows that strength-based career planning promotes job satisfaction and good performance. We will present the elements of strength-based career planning and outline the distinguishing features of people who have a healthy working life. We will help you look back at past experiences, look inward on what gives you good energy so you in the future can shape your career towards: What you are good at; and what gives you job satisfaction.
What will you get out of the workshop?
• You will identify some of your skills and pinpoint the ones that give you good energy
• You will increase your awareness the building blocks for a good career
• You will have the opportunity to reflect on what will be important to you over the next few years of your life
• You will gain inspiration and ideas in order to shape your future career
Who will take part?
The course is relevant for our English-speaking members who have worked in Denmark for some years and wish to focus on and develop their careers.
The course is workshop-based. No individual feedback will be given.
Instructors: Jeanette Svendsen and Jakob Gradel, career advisers at the Danish Society of Engineers, IDA
Participation for IDA-members is free of charge, but please remember to unregister if you change your mind. Otherwise there will be a no-show fee.
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.