Learn to combine agile methods like Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup with the world´s leading project method, PRINCE2®
The focus in PRINCE2 Agile is on how agile teams work and how a project manager can work with agile teams and thus make the whole project more agile.
You will learn to identify potential conflicts between the PRINCE2® method and agile approaches and get specific techniques to deal with them in your agile project.
On the course you will work with:
• Why and when to use PRINCE2 Agile®?
• The PRINCE2 Agile® journey - from idea to project completion
• The PRINCE2® method in combination with agile approaches
• PRINCE2® tolerances in an agile project and the benefits it provides
• Agilometer: To what extent is the organization ready to work agile?
• Good communication in agile projects
• The value of frequent releases and how to incorporate them into your project plans
• Agile contracts: Minimum Viable Product, uncertain estimates and focus on deliveries and value creation
The e-learning takes place on an adaptive learning platform. That is, teaching automatically adapts to your learning style, your knowledge and your skills. All with a focus on learning as much as possible as soon as possible.
You will have access to the course for 6 months and take the course where and when it suits you best.
You can also refresh your knowledge from individual areas to make sure you don't forget something you've already learned.
You will have access to the two official test exams with detailed explanations for each alternative, including references to the PRINCE2 Agile® manual. You can take the test exams as many times as you want to see how well you are prepared for your PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam.
Included in the course is one professional back-and-forth session with your personal PRINCE2 Agile® instructor. The E-learning gives you flexibility, but it can be nice to talk the topics through with a professional.