Nuclease based genome editing technologies are expected to found the basis for next generation gene therapies. This years mini-symposium will focus on precision genome editing applications, standardization, reproducibility, ethical and IP aspects
Preliminary program includes the following confirmed Speakers:
- Samantha Maragh, NIST/USA
- Roberto Nitsch, AstraZeneca/Se
- Marcello Maresca, AstraZeneca/Se
- Jason Potter, ThermoFisher/USA
- Gregory Davis, MilliporeSigma/USA
- Wilhem van Loon, Tecan/Ch
- Helle Friis Svenstrup, AWA patent/DK
Registration (free) is required for participation and the event is limited to 125 participants.
Registration will be open from August 1st to 28th!