The 495 DKK fee covers a 1-year membership, which includes five peer group meetings.
IDAs peer group for graduates in their first job is a confidential space where you can share experiences with others who are navigating the realities of working full-time for the first time. The peer group meetings are based on mentoring, feedback and sharing experiences. In company with like-minded IDA members, you will get valuable insights and clarification.
Examples of topics you can discuss in the group
- Identity change from student to employee
- Workload, stress, and pressure
- Aligning expectations with your manager
- Establishing good relationships with your colleagues
- Work-life balance
- When, and how, to say ‘no’
- Communicating and handling conflict
- How to approach a performance review
- Salary negotiation
- Parental leave
You can join the peer group if you have graduated in the last two years and are currently employed. The peer group meetings will take place physically in Copenhagen, so it is preferred that members are based in region sjælland or hovedstaden
The price for attending five meetings in a peer group is 495 DKK. This price covers rental of a meeting room, food and beverages. .
The peer group is for IDA-members only.