WEBINAR: The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme 2024 offers you an intensive two-year learning journey that will allow you to develop your talent, boost your career, and play your part in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Come join us for this live session that will get you up to speed on all the details about the programme, answer all your questions, and prepare you to apply.
Here’s what to expect
• Nicholas Creswell, Head of Global Culture & Talent, will introduce the session by elaborating on how you as a potential graduate will contribute to the daily life at Ørsted.
• You’ll be given an outline of the two-year Global Graduate Programme and learn how you know if our graduate programme is the right fit for you and how to apply.
• You’ll get to meet some of our current graduates and hear about their experiences with the programme.
• You’ll get to know Ørsted as a company, what it’s like working with us, and how we work with diversity and inclusion.
• We’ll also open up for a round of questions and answers to discuss the things you’re curious to know more about.
The event lasts an hour.
What you’ll need to apply
• Graduation before 1 September 2024.
• Submission of your application no later than on 7 January 2024.
• A maximum of 12 months’ work experience after your most recent degree.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Your latest grade transcript from your school or university.
What we’re looking for in a candidate
• A high level of ambition with strong personal drive.
• An international, collaborative mindset.
• An open-minded attitude with good listening skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good credentials.
• A desire to make the most of the programme opportunities.
• An innovative approach and a readiness to bring fresh ideas to the table.
Date and time of live session
This live session will take place on 7 December at 10:00-11:00 (GMT time zone) /11:00-12:00 (CET time zone) /18:00-19:00 (GMT+8 time zone).