If you are a startup, where do you find people who has the competencies that you are looking for? And what to do when you do not have any money to hire them?
Or maybe you would love to be part of a startup and you believe that you have some of the valuable resources – you just do not have any excellent business idea and therefore you have not got started yet!
At this event, you get an excellent opportunity to either pitch your business idea and flash what kind of competencies you need. Or you get the opportunity of being part of a startup in which you can use your energy, competencies and knowledge.
At this event, you also go beyond your network and fellow students because you will meet people from other universities, other contexts with other competencies and other networks.
We help you with the match making of great startup teams! Whether you are a startup or a person who would love to contribute to a startup. This is the place for you!
• Welcome and warm up; how do you make the most of this event?
• Startups pitch their business ideas and needs in certain categories
• Match making
• Wrap up and key learnings from the event
• Informal networking and snacks.
The event is facilitated and created by AKA, IDA and Djøf. The event is part of a series of different initiatives that will run in 2019, all with focus on Resources for startups.
And if you are curious as to what lies behind the roles or skill sets of “the hacker, hipster, hound or hustler”, you can get the wiser reading this article.
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.