Curious about career opportunities and how to land your first job in the food sector?
Join us for a discussion and Q&A focusing on just that.
15.30: Welcome and presentation
15.40: IDA unfolds their data and knowledge about the Food industry in Denmark for students who are curious about the different career paths within their area of expertise. Based on interviews with IDA members who have experience in the industry IDA presents their story and insights.
IDAs career counselor offers advice on how to use you network and increase your job opportunities.
16.25: Panel discussion based on the questions:
• What do you do as a recent graduate when everyone wants to hire someone with experience?
• What are companies looking for when hiring graduates?
• How can you use networking as a stepping stone to your first job?
Participating in the discussion:
• Martin Alsted, Senior Advisor and Partner, Foodjob Nordic
• Sara Skafsgaard Hansen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Nature Energy
• Janni Lykkegaard Jensen, Career Advisor, IDA
• Cecilie Bang Melsen, Planet Dairy - about networking for a job
17.15: Sandwich and networking
18:00: Thank you for today
Sign up before the deadline, October 2nd.
Target audience: students with an interest in the food sector