Introduction to Excel macros & VBA
• Record a Macro
• How to Run a Macro
• Learn to Edit VBA Code
• Learn to Write Macro Code
• Create User Defined Functions (UDF)
• Macros that React to Input by the User
• Use Macros in your Daily Work
You are an experienced user of Excel and have participated in advanced course of Excel or have experience at an advanced level.
The seminar is for Windows PC users - NOT Mac. You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 installed and an extension lead. The instructor uses the UK version of Excel, but you can use a DK or a UK version af Excel.
Remember to state your email in connection with the registration. Your email will be given to Jelgren Consult. Your email will only be used in connection with the transmission of educational material.
There will be served ice water, fruit, sandwiches, mixed soda, coffee / tea and cake
If any questions about the contents of the seminar, you can contact Lone Jelgren, Jelgren Consult, phone No. 22 24 00 75 or email email@example.com
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.