You will work with an example from importing data through data customisation to the final presentation of your data.
Import of Data
• Text (CSV)
• Database (Access - a little Database theory)
• VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEKS, MATCH
• PowerQuery - Introduction
• Creation and Use
• Data Extraction
Presentation of Data
• Types of Diagram - and selection based on the natur of the data
• PowerView - Introduction
If you have any questions about the contents of this seminar, you can contact Lone Jelgren of Jelgren Consult, by phone - 22 24 00 75 or by email - email@example.com
You are using Excel in your work, it is by no means necessary to be an expert, but you must know the basic features of Excel.
The seminar is for Windows PC users - NOT Mac. You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 or 2010 UK installed and an extension lead.
It is Excel version 2016 UK that will be used in the seminar. You will get the best benefit, if you have this version. You can attend with other versions, but there will be "functions" that are not supported.
Remember to input your email address in connection with your registration. Your email address will be forwarded to Jelgren Consult. Your email address will only be used in connection with sending out relevant files.
There will be served ice water, fruit, sandwiches, mixed soda, coffee / tea and cake
Forwarding of Personal Data to Jelgren Consult
The attendance list for this event will be passed on to Jelgren Consult, as it is necessary for the arrangement f the vent to send out relevant files.
The attendance list contains your name, title, company and email address as you provided as part of your registration.
This information is solely for this arrangement. If you unsubscribe from the event, the information will not be retained by Jelgren Consult.
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.