Meet two, fresh startups, who have succeeded in activating their customers, even before their products were ready, by using crowdfunding. Join this first edition of IDA Startup Nights, where you can meet the startups Casju and Tempty Foods.
Crowdfunding is a great way to get validation, exposure, and ambassadors for your business idea. However, few startups in Denmark venture out in creating crowdfunding campaigns. At IDA, we want to do something about this. Therefore, we have started our own crowdfunding platform
, where companies within tech, science, and IT can showcase their business ideas for free and raise early funding for their startup.
At this first edition of IDA Startup Nights, we welcome two startups, who have run successful crowdfunding campaigns:
- Casju is using cashew fruit, a by-product from growing cashew nuts, in creating tasty caramels
- Tempty Foods is introducing a healthy and sustainable protein-rich food product based on mycelium
At this event, Marianne Duijm, founder of Casju, and Martina Lokajova, co-founder of Tempty Foods, will share their experience with crowdfunding and share their best tips on how to succeed with your campaign. They will also share their stories on how they came up with their business idea and got started as entrepreneurs. You will get plenty of time to ask questions for the two startups and network with the other participants - and we will take a sandwich break during the event.
As we wish to create an environment for dialogue and discussions, participation is limited to 50 people and your registration is binding. Please note that we will charge a no-show fee of DKK 250, so remember to cancel your registration before the 10th of December 2021 if you change your mind about attending.
About IDA Startup Nights
IDA Startup Nights is a series of networking events, where we deep dive into topics connected to the startup world, presented by startups themselves. Whether you are part of a startup or would like to join one, are a seasoned professional who wish to share your knowledge with startups, or simply interested in the startup environment, we welcome you to join IDA Startup Nights.
Important information about the Corona pass
Please note that from Friday the 12th of November 2021 showing a valid Corona pass is mandatory for all events at IDA Conference. A valid Corona pass means:
- that you have been vaccinated against Covid-19 and that it has been more than 14 days since you got the second dose or
- that you have a negative Covid-19 test, which you have taken no more than 72 hours before entering the venue (make sure that your test shows the actual time it was taken) or
- that you are immune to Covid-19, because you have had Covid-19 within the last 180 days (your positive test has to have been taken within the last 14 to 180 days)