Utalise your soft skills in the engineering world with IDA and become a better leader of your team
Nowadays the work culture is all about leadership and team work, but it does not come easy or naturally, a new skill needs to be acquired. You can have a chance now to take the first step with IDA and learn what it takes to be a great leader.
During the workshop you will hear about:
- Strengths and weaknesses of a regular engineers
- The main challenges engineers face.
- Designing the perfect engineer. How does he/she look like and how do they solve the challenges?
- Self-reflection on personal skills to be improved.
- Designing key activities to enlarge your scope of personal skills
Speaker: Dimitri Kobrossi, DTU, AIESEC