You will work with an example from importing data through data customisation to the final presentation of your data.
The seminar is for Windows PC users - NOT Mac. You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 installed and an extension lead. It is Excel version 2016 UK that will be used in the seminar. You will get the best benefit, if you have this version. You can attend with other versions, but there will be "functions" that are not supported.Seminar Outline
Import of Data
• Text (CSV)
• Database (Access - a little Database theory)
• VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEKS, MATCH
• PowerQuery - Introduction
• Creation and Use
• Data Extraction
Presentation of Data
• Types of Diagram - and selection based on the natur of the data
• PowerView - Introduction
You are using Excel in your work, it is by no means necessary to be an expert, but you must know the basic features of Excel.
Remember to state your email in connection with the registration. Your email will be given to Jelgren Consult. Your email will only be used in connection with the transmission of educational material.
There will be served ice water, fruit, sandwiches, mixed soda, coffee / tea and cake
If any questions about the contents of the seminar, you can contact Lone Jelgren, Jelgren Consult, phone No. 22 24 00 75 or email email@example.com
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.