ready2LOOP.org is a platform developed to support Danish Industry to accelerate the transition to a Circular Economy. With more than 500 manufacturing companies already engaged, we are now expanding the scope to include material providers.
We are delighted to invite you to join us at one of our upcoming workshops where you will get full access to the ready2LOOP platform to measure your readiness to effectively transition to Circular Economy.
A number of cases will help to shed light on how other companies have begun to prepare for CE, on a number of dimensions, and you will have live access to a benchmark tool.
Inspiring cases will help to shed light on how other companies have begun to prepare for the Circular Economy.
7 September 2022, from 12:30 to 16:00, Esbjerg
8 September 2022, from 9.00 to 12.30, Aarhus
9 September 2022, from 9.00 to 12.30, Odense
14 September 2022, from 9.00 to 12.30, Technical University of Denmark
- Why should material providers transition to a Circular Economy?
- Inspirational cases & readiness assessment
- Networking break
- Next steps and thanks for today
- Insights to inspiring cases of Circular Economy for material providers
- First-hand access to the ready2LOOP platform
- Direct contact with Circular Economy experts that can support your transition
- Knowledge sharing with peers with similar challenges and opportunities
- Priority position for accelerator projects, if relevant for your company
Deadline 1 September 2022.
The seminar is organized by ready2LOOP and IDA Polymer is a partner in marketing the seminar.
IDA Polymer will recieve the participantlist after the event for statistics.