Would you like to know how you can use macros to automate your daily work in Excel ?
• Learn how to record and run Macros
• How to use buttons to run a Macro
• Learn to edit Macro-VBA Code
• Learn how to Write Macro Code
• Create User Defined Functions (UDF)
• Macros that React to Input by the User
• The use of Macros in your Daily Work
You are an experienced user of Excel and have participated in basic and advanced course of Excel or have experience at an advanced level.
The seminar is for Windows PC users - NOT Mac. You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 installed and an extension lead. The instructor uses the UK version of Excel, but you can use a DK or a UK version af Excel.
Remember to input your email address in connection with your registration. Your email address will be forwarded to Jelgren Consult. Your email address will only be used in connection with sending out relevant files.
There will be served ice water, fruit, sandwiches, mixed soda, coffee / tea and cake
If any questions about the contents of the seminar, you can contact Lone Jelgren, Jelgren Consult, phone No. 22 24 00 75 or email email@example.com
Forwarding of Personal Data to Jelgren Consult
The attendance list for this event will be passed on to Jelgren Consult, as it is necessary for the arrangement of the event to send out relevant files.
The attendance list contains your name, title, company and email address as you provided as part of your registration.
This information is solely for this arrangement. If you unsubscribe from the event, the information will not be retained by Jelgren Consult.
* ANYONE CAN JOIN - Most of IDA's events are open to everyone, but you must have an IDA user profile in order to participate. It's free and non-binding - create a user profile now. As a member of IDA, you get a discount on many of our events, so please sign in with your member login when you sign up for an event. Read more about the benefits of an IDA membership here.