This year, we will showcase ‘Lord of the Rings’, namely companies and academia being the best across the three hot power rings: SUSTAINABILITY, RESILIENCE & DIGITAL.
This is what you should expect:
- Inspirational key note speakers including an international recognised supply chain researcher, and last year winner, Aymeric Chandavoine, Global Head of Logistics and Services at A.P. Møller–Maersk
- Presentation of current research projects from CBS and DTU, and how they deliver new knowledge and value to Danish and International business
- Disclosure of the top-25 supply chain leaders in Denmark and awarding the best
- Award show where the best SCM/Operations Management students at CBS and DTU are awarded and will demonstrate their projects
- Motivating exhibition area with the hottest suppliers in the supply chain domain
- Excellent networking across supply chain peers and students including a new job dating site – find your next employee / leaders or next job here
For the eleventh consecutive year we award the students from CBS and DTU i.e. ‘Best CBS GD-SCM Final Project’ and ‘Best CBS Cand.Merc. SCM Master Thesis’ from Copenhagen Business School. And we also award the ‘Best DTU Operations Management Master Thesis’ from Technical University of Denmark.
As a new and exiting innovation, we show-case on stage some of our most exciting and current value generating research projects from CBS and DTU. Researcher from CBS and DTU provided inspiration to practices and demonstrates what new knowledge has been created in the projects, and how companies and Danish society have and can benefit from and participate in the presented research.
We identify top-25 supply chain leaders in Denmark, award best of the best in industry and academia, and offer loads of inspiration and future trends
For the fifth consecutive year, we will identify and award Best Supply Chain Leader 2022. The SCLF Board will identify top-25 leaders in SCM in Denmark and select the Best Supply Chain Leader 2022 to receive the SYNCRONIC-prize.
The event is normally attended as over 200 participants. So be quick and order your seat now if you wish to interact with people face-to-face and be physically present this year.
This year, we will bring a new academic session offering a wealth of new thinking. The format will be dialogue-based seating at round tables with local discussions and plenum Q&As. Also, you will again be inspired by internationally recognized speakers and organizations from the industry. With cases disclosing Lords of the Rings to learn from, e.g. last year winner of the 'Best Supply Chain Executive in Denmark'-award mr. Aymeric Chandavoine, Global Head of Logistics and Services at A.P. Møller–Maersk.
You will be offered maximum inspiration and networking via sponsor booths showcasing leading companies and organization offering services, software, education, hardware, equipment, solutions, and various supply chain thoughts.
You register directly to CBS - after the event IDA Operations Management will get the participantlist for statistics.