IDA has entered into a collaboration agreement with Brockstedt-Kaalund, a large nationwide law firm based in Copenhagen and Silkeborg. They provide legal advice to businesses on all areas of commercial law. Our agreement means that the preliminary meeting is free of charge.
The agreement with IDA means that you can obtain advice on the following:
- Corporate law issues including the establishment of a limited liability company (e.g. ApS, A/S, P/S, entrepreneurial companies), and restructuring and dissolution of a company, e.g. in connection with a generation transfer.
- Shareholder issues, including entering into ownership agreements and appointments/resignations.
- Employment law, including matters related to employment and dismissal of employees.
- Construction law, including entering into building contracts and assessment of potential dispute cases.
- Intellectual property law, including protection of inventions, designs, name and logo, as well as an assessment of potential violations.
- Businesses in distress, including consequences and options in connection with bankruptcy and reconstruction.
- Entering into contracts, including e.g. preparation of terms of sale and delivery.
- Tenancy law, including rental agreements.
Click here to read more about Brockstedt-Kaalund.
They can be contacted in Copenhagen on +45 33 14 35 00 and in Silkeborg on +45 87 22 80 80. Members can also send an email to the Copenhagen office at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Silkeborg office at email@example.com. Please provide your contact details and give a brief presentation of the matter you wish to receive advice on. You will receive a phone call from Brockstedt-Kaalund shortly thereafter.
Please remember to provide your IDA membership number when you contact Brockstedt-Kaalund.
Members will also receive a discount on hourly rates and selected standard services.