Sidst opdateret: Wednesday, 5. March 2014 - 13:13 / sim
All IDA members belong to one of the eight geographic regions of IDA.
The eight regions are:
- Northern Jutland (IDA Nord)
- Western Jutland (IDA Vestjylland)
- Eastern Jutland (IDA Østjylland)
- Southern Jutland (IDA South)
- The island of Funen (IDA Fyn)
- Zealand (IDA Sjælland)
- Northern Zealand (IDA Nordsjælland)
- Copenhagen area and Bornholm (IDA København og Bornholm)
As a member you are automatically affiliated with the region and branch you live in (there are several branches in each region), but you have to sign up for the local professional networks you want to be a member of.
Each year, the regions arrange conferences, home meetings, and social and cultural activities for their members. More than 1,000 events, involving more than 30,000 participants, take place each year.
The regions focus on getting out offers of events to anyone from students, the unemployed, families with kids, the career minded, to the retired.
You can find a description of the specific networks on ida.dk/netværk/regionalenetværk (in Danish). Here you can get updated on what is going on in your region. Also, remember to keep an eye out for the offers you get from your newsletters.