European Young Engineers
Sidst opdateret: Friday, 20. December 2013 - 9:53 / sim
EYE is a European network for young engineers and engineering students. The aim of the network is knowledge sharing and mobility as well as to develop its members’ personal and professional skills. The aim of EYE is to
- Improve the mutual understanding between European engineers and engineering training programmes.
- Create a pan-European network of engineers with the aim to develop personal skills.
- Support the mobility of young engineers in Europe.
- Form a forum for the exchange of experiences on a personal and professional level, as well as on an organisational level.
- Disseminate knowledge of EYE’s values.
As a member of IDA, EYE provides you with the opportunity to participate in the two annual conferences, where you will have a chance to meet other young European engineers and form networks.
Read more about EYE