FAQ for webinars
Sidst opdateret: Thursday, 15. May 2014 - 15:11 / jkj
Listed here are answers to the questions we typically get. The list is updated continuously.
1. I am at my workplace and want access to the webinar but the self-testing link does not work.
Talk to your IT department. The problem is often caused by a safety update in the firewall. Additional information can be found in the FAQ in the self-testing section.
2. There is an echo.
You have probably opened two browser windows both streaming the webinar.
3. Unfortunately I do not have time to watch the webinar live. Is it possible to watch a recorded version of the webinar?
Yes, you can watch the webinar in a recorded version. Just use the same link and password that you already received in the confirmation e-mail. Usually, the recorded version is available the next day.
4. How do I ask questions to the speaker during the live presentation?
The chat section is at the bottom left corner of the screen.
5. Can I get and print out the presentation material?
If the speaker has authorised sharing of the presentation material, you can find it by clicking CONTENT in the bottom left corner of your screen when the webinar has started. Here you can download the presentation files from the webinar.
6. Can I watch webinars on my iPad?
Yes, you can watch webinars on your iPad. Just follow the instructions when you log on and download the indicated app for the webinar (the platform is Virtual Environments).